Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Orchid flower adaptation?

Hi,I really don%26#039;t understand what your trying to ask, but I think it%26#039;s about bringing home a new orchid plant. First, Take off the wrapper,if it has one. Then, put it in the sink, or a deep bowl and fill it with water ,up to the rim of the pot(water warm to the touch) Let it set in the water for fifteen minutes ,and let it drain well. If your putting it next to a window, don%26#039;t let it touch the glass,they don%26#039;t like that.Now you%26#039;ll need some Orchid Food for the next time you water it. That will only be once a week if you live in a cooler place,and twice if you live where it%26#039;s hot. I cut my food from the recommended amount ,down to Fourths,and feed them every time I water.That way I don%26#039;t forget when I fed them. Also they only need re-potted every two or three years,so don%26#039;t worry about that for awhile. Byeeenanny

No comments:

Post a Comment